Vinegar cleaning is a popular and natural cleaning solution that is great for cleaning all kinds of rooms in your house. It’s cheap and safe to use as it is non-toxic cleaning form, for multi of purposes. Don’t you worry about its smell; it disappears immediately after the vinegar dries. Enjoy these tips, cleaning with vinegar.
First of all, make your cleaning bottle spray. It is consisted of 1 part water and 1 part of pure vinegar (do not use cider or any other kind of vinegars). Carpet cleaning Omaha recommends to always wearing globes. You should also avoid all contact with the eyes and prolonged contact with the skin – as with all cleaners. At last, test it first on an inconspicuous area. You’re now ready to start cleaning.
Cleaning the Kitchen
Cleaning the Kitchen is easy with vinegar. Here are few cleaning tips, cleaning with vinegar.
- Remove coffee and tea stains from your china with a mixture of vinegar and salt.
- Clean counter tops with a cloth soaked in undiluted vinegar. You can soak a sponge or rag in vinegar to wipe down a greasy surface.
- Clean the shelves and walls of the refrigerator with a half-and-half solution of water and vinegar.
- Clean your microwave with a bowl of 1/2 cup vinegar and 1 cup water. Heat long enough to boil. This will remove any baked food from the microwave’s walls.
Cleaning the Bathroom
- Use vinegar to clean your bathroom, including bathtub, toilet and sink. When cleaning your toilet, flush the toilet to allow the water level to go down. Then pour the undiluted vinegar and scrub it.
- Mop the tiles and grout in the bathroom with a vinegar and water solution. It will remove soap scum and hard water stains on your fixtures and tile. First, Make sure it is safe to use with your tile.
- You can remove ants by spraying undiluted vinegar outside doorways and windowsills, around appliances and wherever you find the ants coming in.
Vinegar is also used as a laundry softener. It is an effective, natural detergent and also good for a sensitive skin. Add 1/2 cup of vinegar to your washing machine and it will save you money, buying a separate laundry softener. Don’t worry about the smell of vinegar. It disappears when vinegar dries.
Other Cleaning Substances
Other cleaning substances you can use are baking soda and lemon juice. Baking soda is great as a deodorizer. Put a box inside the refrigerator and freezer to absorb the smells.
Lemon juice is another natural ingredient you can use to clean and shine your home. It dissolves soap scum and hard water deposits. It can be mixed with baking soda or vinegar. Cut a lemon in half and put on baking soda on the cut section. Now Use the lemon to scrub dishes, surfaces, and for removing stains.